Szczepan Sadurski - Poland
(English fonetics: Shtshephan Shadoorsky)
Cartoonist, satirist, journalist, editor, president of Good Humor Party
• Born in 1965 in Lublin (Poland), graduated in the Art College 1985.
• Press debut - when was only 14 years old (1979). Until now published more than 6000 drawings, comics and illustrations for more than 200 Polish and foreign magazines.
• Partaker in many satiric cartoon exhibitions in Poland and abroad. Most important awards: Zlota Szpilka’86 (first place) and Srebrna Szpilka’85 (second place) by Polish satirical weekly magazine Szpilki, in the competition for best cartoon of the year.
• Initiator of publishing company Humor and Satire Superpress (1991), which currently published several humor magazines (now only one). Had more than 770 publications.
• The boss of the humor and satiric magazine Dobry Humor (since 1991), works with few dozens of satirists and artist from Poland and abroad. Chief of Sadurski.com humor portal.
• Initiator and chairman of Good Humor Party (2001) jolly party created by satirists and people with great sense of humor (more than 3,000 members in Poland and other countries).
• Jury member on many national and international cartoon contests in Poland and in Turkey and Sweden. Special guest of Sunny Dragon Cartoon Festival (Erevan, Armenia, 2013) and Cartoon Festival in Tourcoing, France (2007).
• Live and work in the Polish capital Warsaw, married and have one son Jakub.
• Addictions: work, biggest dream: that the average day has at least 48 hours.
• Hobbies: Internet, travels, meeting new people.